Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Woo Hoo Wednesday!

Hi girls! Today is the very first Woo Hoo Wednesday hosted by Marla at Always Nesting.
I haven't been the best blogger lately. I'm a woman on a mission with a very long to do list. You know, my youngest son graduates from high school in three weeks. So because of the company that will come, I have a list of things to do around my house a mile long. This week I've been planting and painting. My bones hurt from all of the work!!

The other thing I've been very busy with is my career. I'm going back to work in the fall and couldn't be more excited! So can we say Woo Hoo!! I teach students with learning differences. In my new position, my day will be 1/2 time in 4th grade and 1/2 time in 5th grade. The people I'm going to work with seem amazing. I can't wait!!

This Woo Hoo Wednesday isn't about pretty pictures for me.
It's about celebrating the things that are happening in life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment