Thursday, April 15, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Anna Spiro

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home14

It's been a busy week for me, but I finally got the chance to flip through the new issue of House and Home. I was so delighted to see Anna Spiro, of Black & Spiro, featured in their Global Style section. Every time I see Anna's work, it lifts my mood. I love her aesthetic. She isn't afraid to use a mix of styles, bold artwork and fabrics, and the color pink (one of my personal favorites!). The white walls and floors are the perfect backdrop for all the fabulous color to vibrate and create a fresh, cheerful, unstuffy mood; while the touches of black (like those fabulous chairs!) ground things a bit and add sophistication.

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home12

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home3

Picture 33.pngPicture 28.png

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home10

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home7

Picture 31.pngPicture 34.png

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home2

Picture 27.png

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home9

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home6

anna-spiro-officewall-trellisPicture 30.png

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home11

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home4

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home13

AnnaSpiro'sHome-House&Home1

I'm sure most of you have already visited Anna's blog, absolutely beautiful things, but if you haven't, be sure to so. It's filled with, peeks into her life, lots of inspiration, and you guessed it, absolutely beautiful things.

all images via Canadian House & Home May 2010 issue and Black & Spiro

No comments:

Post a Comment