Friday, April 30, 2010

Color Break: Beautiful White Interiors

I thought today, since I've been featuring a lot of bold color lately, I'd post a few of my favorite white interiors...

white+diningroom.jpg
photo by william waldron
BeautifulBath_ViaThisiSGlamour4.jpgschrager white living elle decor j 09.jpg
L: via this is glamorous, R: via elle decor
whitefireplace-via-metropolitan-home.jpg
via metropolitan home
in.jpg
from domino magazine
whitekitchen-domino.jpg
from domino magazine
twinreclineres_coco_kelley.jpg
via coco+kelley
Colonial_Homes_kitchen.jpgscreened porch_rocking chairs white_ken fulk classic cottage napa  valley_house beautiful.jpg
L: via colonial homes, R: via house beautiful

Aren't these so serene? I'm not sure I could live in a mostly white home {I think it'd be too hard for us to maintain and I love color way too much!} but I could definitely live with a mostly white kitchen and bath. For a while now, I've imagined that my dream home would have a kitchen with white cabinets and white marble countertops and a bath with a white clawfoot tub. How about you, could you live in mostly white interiors?

No comments:

Post a Comment