Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunday Favorites Celebration Time!!

The following is a repost from April 20 of last year. My hubby and I visited Savannah and absolutely loved it! We ate at Lady & Sons twice while we were there y'all. It was wonderful!

Please visit Chari at Happy to Design and her friends as we celebrate the One Year Anniversary of Sunday Favorites. :)



Look at who we met on the street yesterday!!


I know the picture is tiny but I don't know how to make it bigger.


Paul and I were walking down the street and coming towards us was

Jamie Deen!!

Any time in my life that I've ever seen a celebrity I just look a little and keep walking. Yesterday I couldn't help myself. Nobody else was around and he was walking 10 inches away!!

I said, "I just have to say HI!" He said, "Oh hey hon, how ya doing?"

Now I've told you my husband doesn't see that great? He thought we were seeing a friend or something. He was going to start talking.

I said, "We ate at your restaurant yesterday and it was wonderful." Now at this time I'm having a heart attack because I touched him on the arm. I'm thinking he's probably wanting to call the police about this stalker.

I started walking away but Jamie was friendly and was talking to Paul a little.

As soon as we walked away I said, "You know I will have to blog about this!"

So my friends, now you have heard all about my brush with fame!!

Now we are off to get in line at The Lady & Sons again. Be back in a few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment