Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Show Off Your Bedroom Party

Blogging is alot like peeking in windows for those of us who love to decorate.
Today I'm inviting you to peek into my bedroom window. I'm joining in with Debra at The Bungalow for a fun party featuring bedrooms.

Remember last week when I was coveting the set at Pottery Barn? Well thanks to your encouragement and a little extra tutoring money, I just went right ahead and ordered it!

Let me show you how this came together.

I purchased the comforter, shams, and toss pillow. The toss pillow is really a cranberry red that is the same color in the flowers. It looks wrong in the picture today. The comforter is folded at the bottom of my matelasse bedspread. I am in love with these colors!


I needed different curtains, of some sort, and wasn't sure what to get. Decided to get simple summery sheers that tie at the top. I already had the print that is above the bed hiding in a closet. The plates on the wall belonged to Mama Rose.



Aren't the colors fresh and summery?

The view out to the woods. I love it when the window is open and the sheers blow gently.

My favorite bird nest and a sweet little picture of Spencer when he played Tball.

I'm calling this my summer set and in the fall we'll bring the red toile back out. I'm so thrilled with how this all came together and I thank you for encouraging me to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment