Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

358156-flickr.jpg

motleyphotos-blogspot2.jpgmotleyphotos-blogspot.jpg

20090131060315.jpg

summerbreezebyNinruz-deviantART.jpgflickr-mayu_.jpg

purplespring-flickr.jpg

If we want to continue enjoying the beautiful outdoors I believe it's important to be grateful, be respectful, and do our part {however small} to reduce further contamination of our planet.

I thought today would be the perfect day to share my little Guide to Recycling and Donating, which I've been compiling over the last few months. I've created it is a blog page {as opposed to a blog post} and will be accessible through a link on the right. I'll be adding to it as I find new recycling programs and organizations that accept donations of various items.

If you'd like to share something not listed in the guide, leave a comment or shoot me an email at ariannavargas@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment