Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It Was A Business Meeting, I Promise.

Red Velvet Sweet Shoppe Goodies
I went into the new Red Velvet shop yesterday afternoon strictly on business. I needed to take some helpful photos of my Felt Doll Fashion Board for an upcoming tutorial (um, hello Christmas present idea!), and needed to discuss the details of some cupcakes for Ruby's birthday celebration. I fully intended to take home at least one cupcake for Sebastian, the supreme lover of cupcakes at our household, but once I got to the counter I had to have one for each of us and a caramel apple just because I hadn't had a reputable one all season.

Red Velvet Sweet Shoppe Instax

I was powerless to the Salted Caramel Cupcake that should've appeared in this photo but never made it home. Emma makes the most moist (and I really don't enjoy that word 'moist') cupcakes I've ever indulged in and each one feels like a little party of it's own! The bubble tea is pretty exciting, too. Just ask my kids. In fact, here is a photo from my iPhone of Sebastian devouring the Snickerdoodle cupcake I picked out for him. He's always just been a frosting man so to eat the whole thing was kind of of telling. They're that good!

I may need to limit myself to one business meeting at the shop per month.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment