Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holy Thrift Score, Batman!

Thrifted
So, maybe it felt more exciting than it looks but I went thrifting yesterday. ALL. BY. MYSELF. It was my one and a half hour reward for catching up on the major priorities on my to do list for the last three weeks. There are plenty of things left to catch up on but I needed a breather.

Thrifted
I managed to find this lot, minus the little cowboy boots, plus another pair of shoes and a vintage cardigan, at Red Racks which is run by the Disabled American Veterans. How fitting that I should score so big on Veteran's Day, eh?

Speaking of checking off the to-do list, if you've been waiting on one of my Thought Bubble Chalkboards they've been restocked at Red Velvet Art. They've been in high demand ever since the lovely Ashley Ann shared how much fun her family had with them here, here, and here. Like... they sold out within six hours of her posting about them the first time (Umm...THANKS, ASHLEY!!) and Emma has been getting daily e-mails asking about them. It's the best kind of problem to have and I'm working hard to make sure we can meet the demand through the holidays!

As always, if you've purchased one of my chalkboards from RVA and taken photos with it I'd love to share them on Smile And Wave. I'm saving up for another round of customer show and tell in the following weeks so send your photo(s) to racheldenbow(@)gmail(dot)com to be included.

I owe you a dollhouse post and a felt board tutorial. It's on the list. Promise.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment