Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Countdown to Her First Birthday

Vintage Caroline's Home dolls house
source

Ruby is going to turn one on November 7th! I've got some MAJOR house cleaning and party designing to do before then. We're keeping it small but I'm still going to make it special. I'm especially excited about one of her handmade presents, the fancy cupcakes we're ordering, and the doll house on it's way (not the one above, unfortunately)!

Until then I'm playing catch up on e-mails, blog posts, and work for my first e-course! I'm not sure life is going to slow down much for the next few weeks, either. Brett turned on The Innocence Mission after the kids went to bed and it just melted all of that tension away for awhile. If you haven't heard of them they are one of my favorite bands from our college years. We kind of fell in love to their music.

Wednesday is for conquering something. Anything. Do it.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment