Monday, February 1, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm joining Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday. I hesitate to show snow again but that's exactly what we've had here in Edmond, OK. The snow fell last Thursday and Friday about 5-7 inches depending on where you were. I think we got the 7 " for sure!


As I'm typing this on Tuesday, the snow is finally melting! The kids have not been in school since last Wednesday. For those of you who live in the north, I'm sure that's bazaar to you. This storm was very icy and the roads have been pretty dangerous. Our pond has been frozen across the top for days. Don't worry...the fish will be fine. :)


I heard them say on the news that a typical winter for us has about 9 1/2 inches of snow. So far this year we've had 19" of snow in the Oklahoma City area! We could definitely still get more. It has been a winter time adventure for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment