Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hibernating

Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!!

Hi girls! Sorry to be gone from the blogging scene. The sun has kind of disappeared here and my brain has stopped working. I've been tutoring, napping, eating, sleeping, reading, eating, sleeping, reading, eating, sleeping, reading...you get the picture. Spring really needs to come quickly!
We've also been doing college visits for several weekends in a row. Some kids are interested in one college. My son applied to 8! The decision should be made soon.

Several people have asked about my dining room project. Well it is not moving along very well. I painted and then couldn't move past that point. Watch for pictures tomorrow or Tuesday so you can advise me.

Now you have to see this! Dawn at Cottage State of Mind made this adorable button to remind us to exercise and be healthy before blogging. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment