Monday, December 28, 2009

Snowy Scenes & New Years Goals

These snowy scenes are so beautiful I just had to share them on here....

Picture 26

Picture 17

Picture 18

Picture 19

Picture 20

Picture 21
images via here

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday filled with love, laughter and memorable little moments. I know I thoroughly enjoyed taking some time off to enjoy spending it with family and friends.

Can you believe it's almost the end of the year?? I certainly can't! Although for me 2009 was a bit rough in a few ways,
I'm grateful for everything positive that I experienced and am at peace knowing things happen for a reason. I have several goals for 2010, three of which I've shared with Cassie over at Moon Face. She has a great little series going where she's been featuring a blogger a day and three of their goals for the new year. Be sure to check it out here if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment