Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Not Stressing

The Christmas holidays can be a little stressful...mostly because I am a perfectionist about some things. I always wish this weren't true but it is. I was just thinking of some ways that I could reduce our stress levels.

Here's what I've come up with:

-Snuggle with my husband in front of the Christmas tree.

-Watch Christmas Vacation again.

-Enjoy soft music and maybe go see Manheim Steamroller.

-Try not to eat too much but just the right amount of really good food.

-Make lists...check them twice....try not to lose them.

-Ring the Salvation Army bells with my Sunday School class.

-Hug my boys more than they want to be hugged.

-Enjoy the lights and decorations in our home and driving around.

-Call people and send cards.

Hmm...there's a few but I bet you can come up with more. What are your ideas to destress

No comments:

Post a Comment