Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Cloche Party

Welcome Friends. Today I'm joining Marty for the Christmas Cloche Party. I've been a busy bee decorating and cleaning here at home. I know you have too. It's just so much fun when the music is playing and a yummy candle is burning. Do you know what I mean? Nesting at it's best.


This is actually an apothecary jar on my dining room table. Filled it with snow and some ornaments. The plates on the tray are plates that my son's made at a pottery class when they were little. :)

Love this little sheep under glass. He's in the snow too. That pretty little plate was a gift from my friend Cynthia last Christmas.


And now a cloche...this is Santa holding a baby. Hubby gave me that Santa the first year after Spencer was born. It's very special to me.
Thanks for coming by and leaving sweet comments. Be sure to visit more participants by clicking over to Marty's blog.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment