Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poofing a Corner

Happy Monday! Today I want to show you a little poofing that I've been up to. The vignette below just came together by accident in the last few days and there's a story with it.


Awhile back The Nester did the post about looking around for bare spots that need to be beautified...stay with me here...I have thought about that post several times.


Then last week I was Christmas shopping at this adorable shop here in Edmond called Sterling's. I bought that clock that you see there on the wall for someone else. Yes it's true...I know you do it too. I decided it had to hang on that bare spot above my table. Perfect!


See the cute red reproduction bucket? I don't know what it's called but I saw it the same day and it was part of a set of 3. The set was $99.00 and I had no use for all of them. I kept thinking about the red one though...so I called the man and asked to buy just the red one. He said yes! $25.00. Woo hoo! I'm so proud because I never ask questions like that.

Right now there's a fabulous fake plant in the red bucket but I'm picturing geraniums or a fern when the weather is nicer.

I'm happy with this spot now and it's the perfect view when looking into the living room from the kitchen.

Thank you for coming by and leaving your sweet comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment