Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Hilton

Dear Mr. Hilton,

Having just returned from Stacey and Tanner's great adventure aka college visit, I had to pen a letter to you. I so appreciate that you let us stay at your absolutely beautiful hotel for free with our Hilton Honors Points. The Hilton Frontenac in St. Louis was stunning! Just the drive up made me realize that I had arrived at a special place. However Mr. Hilton, please let me share something with you.

I walked into the beautiful bathroom with Crabtree & Evelyn products on the counter and noticed the sumptuous folded towels immediately. The room was immaculate and lovely.
But that magnifying mirror on the wall has got to go! You see Mr. Hilton, when a girl is 46 she just doesn't want that much information about her face! I prefer not realizing that my eyebrows are as thick as an oak tree...and um I didn't even need to know about those little broken blood vessel thingies on my neck. Mr. Hilton, really, my husband has limited vision and I need reading glasses. In our eyes I still look 26. So Mr. Hilton...next time...if I call ahead will you remove the mirror?

Your faithful customer,

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment