Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Here!

~
~
So the day has arrived -today is officially my last day at my full-time career job. No more long workdays involving leaving my house before sunrise and returning back when it it's already dark out because I had to finish writing a report at the office, and no more hour plus long daily commutes down the infamous 405 LA freeway.
However, I’m sad I will no longer have the weekly Century City farmer’s market to look forward to–the place for delicious Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, yummy fresh fruit and veggies, and beautiful flowers (this week’s flowers shown above!). Above all, I am sad I won’t get to see and interact with daily the awesome people I worked with. I have them to thank for making me laugh and smile every [work]day.
~

my little cube

~
Ah change…it’s a little scary I’ll admit. I've had this job since I graduated college and it has provided a lot of stability. I’m stepping into an area of risk and uncertainty, but I’m up for the challenge and I’m excited for the independence and creative freedom that I hope to experience as a small business owner.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment