Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bargain Find: $14 Tote

I'm a big sucker for large colorful handbags so when I saw this Mondani handbag featured in an issue of Oprah magazine, I was immediately drawn. I was so disappointed however, that is was nowhere to be found online, and when I tried calling the Mondani phone number, and left a message regarding where I could find the bag, I received no response. I kept an eye out for it in stores, but eventually I gave up.

Mondani handbag $65

About a week ago, I was at Target when I noticed a handbag which had a strong resemblance to the Mondani one I had been looking for months prior. It wasn't an exact match but the plum/magenta color was right on and the size and shape was perfect for carrying around my books, work files, even my Macbook. Better yet, I hadn't realized it at first, but it was in the clearance section marked down to $14 (almost a fifth of the cost of the Mondani bag)! Score!

Target handbag $14

No comments:

Post a Comment