Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where Cheryl Creates

I want y'all to meet one of my BFFs, Cheryl. Truly she's one of the sweetest people you could ever want to know. I want you to see the darling craft room she has just created for herself.

Cheryl is the girl who paints, does paper crafts, sews, takes pictures, scrapbooks, creates the most darling gifts all perfectly wrapped, you name it!

The creative type person we all wish we were...you know. :)

Anyway, they've just created a media room in their house and that left them with a space that she claimed for her own. In this room she took all kinds of items from around the house and transformed them to make the most adorable craft room.

She painted polka dots on containers, put ribbons on cans, hung a hat on the wall and a boa on the curtains!

Doesn't it look fun?


Oh I didn't tell you that she's like me and has two boys.
She needed a girly space to enjoy.
Don't you love it?

One day I'm going to sit in her room and color something!

No comments:

Post a Comment