Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stylish Sticky Notes

I'm a fan of post-it notes for their practicality. I like to have them handy for jotting down reminders, quick thoughts, to-do's, for using as labels, etc. What I'm not too much of a fan of is the colors and styles they usually come in. Although neon-colored notes are definitely useful for certain things, since I use them a lot and regularly have them out on my desk, I'd prefer if they blended in a little better with my decor... like this:

Style Notes
image via the april issue of house and home

Instead of being an eye-sore, I love that the pads are pretty enough to leave out.

Style Notes
image via the april issue of house and home

The new post-its collection, appropriately named Style Notes, will include these:

Graphic
graphic_large

Neutral
naturals-large

Hotel-Chic
hotel_large

Cute right? Not sure which one I like the best. Do you have a favorite?

The collection was designed by Lynda Reeves of the Canadian magazine House and Home, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be available in U.S. stores too, or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment