Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is Coming

Spring is coming to our yard here in Edmond. I spent time outside today...the temp was in the 50s and the Sun was shining. The world is better now. :)


I tried to take a few pics to prove that Spring is coming. The quality of my pictures just makes me laugh. When a girl needs reading glasses to look at the camera and the pictures but no glasses to see across the yard, well you get this...

Buds on my clematis vines!
An evergreen tree next to maiden hair grass. Time to cut that grass off.


The path at the back of the pond is just begging for attention.

Look! There's a college dude studying on the patio.

Yes, this is a daffodil. Pretty sad. I think it sprouted and then it froze.

Today I bought myself a B&D cordless blower. Woo Hoo!
I'm going to keep those leaves off of my patio once and for all!

Another sign that spring is coming -we received my younger son's high school graduation announcements. Pass me a kleenex please.


I'm going to join Tootsie for Fertilizer Friday. :)
Be sure and visit all the other gardeners who are dying to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment