Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Harts

I was reading about the HGTV's Design Star contestants and noticed that Lonni Paul has worked as an LA based designer and has designed a little shop for Melissa Joan Hart which is actually in my neighborhood of Sherman Oaks. It's called Sweet Harts and its a kid's sugary wonderland of frozen yogurt, gelato, baked goodies, candy, and other sweets. It's pretty cute -check it out:


I think she did a pretty good job. What do you think? I normally don't really like a green and purple based color palette, however I think they're fun colors for kids spaces (the combo may be something they gravitate to -think Barney) and Lonni made it work by using a lot of white. My favorite things about the space are the white chandeliers (although they get somewhat lost in the white ceiling) and the purple wallpaper, which I think the adults probably enjoy when they take their kids there.

No comments:

Post a Comment