Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cath Kidston Love

I recently started receiving this Cath Kidston magazine/catalog in the mail. Everything in it is just adorable. I love the pinks, greens, and blues. The colors and styles are fresh but old fashioned.


There's a problem. The items are priced in pounds.


One day I decided to get brave and try to order something. It didn't recognize my zip code and wouldn't let me proceed.


Now they wouldn't mail me this just to tease me, would they?

Don't you agree that it's all sweet? Look at those flowers and polka dots!! Does anybody know where to buy Cath Kidston in the US?


By the way, so many of you asked about our trip to Chicago that was supposed to happen yesterday. We were snowed out. We are regrouping now and trying to decide what to do. Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment