Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flower Rings

Lately I've really been into wearing a big, fun, flower ring on my right index finger. A couple months ago I bought two white ones from Forever 21 (about $5 each!) which I absolutely love and have gotten tons of compliments on. I've been wanting to buy duplicates to use when they reach the point that they show too much wear (that's the thing about inexpensive jewelry the "silver" rubs off), but seems they're no longer available :-(
Today though I found these two from Aldo which might be a nice replacement. Although not 5 bucks, they're still very affordable.


Or maybe since I'm getting to the point where I'm almost wearing a flower ring every day, maybe I can justify buying a more expensive one. I'm loving these...








All are under $100, with exception to the one from Chanel.

Note: Each photo is linked to its source.

No comments:

Post a Comment